Would you like to do without gifts to consume less, but your loved ones are determined to give you some? Here are some ideas you can put on your list to make your home even more eco-responsible.
1. CANDLE MADE FROM LEFT WAX do it yourself
Gather several leftover candles that are not completely burned to create new, unique candles. Mix colors and scents and create the perfect candle!
Economical, practical and pretty, what more could you ask for?
Image source and tutorial:
2. ECO-FRIENDLY KITCHEN SET by Taille & Retailles
How to reduce daily waste at home? By replacing single-use plastic with waterproof and washable bowl covers and food bags! This set has everything you need to get started, with a trio of bowl covers and a large bag for freezing or storing food.
3. TOTE BASKET AND PLANTER by O Bento
A lovely 2-in-1 basket in carefully chosen upcycled fabric. Perfect for rearranging your cabinets or dressing up your indoor plants by eliminating textiles from landfills. Beautifully replaces small plastic baskets or cachepots made in China. Gives a zero waste home a unique character.
From 8.00$ to 19.00$.
4. ECO-FRIENDLY FOOD PACKAGING by The Little Factory
Perfect for replacing plastic wrap. Made with beeswax, pine resin and coconut oil. Hand wash in cold or lukewarm water.
From 5.00$ to 30.00$
5. MACRAME PLANTER by Mirya macrame
Perfect planter, made of recycled cotton rope, to display your plants around the house. Whether you want a neutral shade for a more boho decor or a bright color for a child's room or a mid-century decor, you will find your favorite.
From 25,00$ to 35,00$
This was the last of the articles for the 2021 eco gift guide.
To see the other 5 sections, follow the following links:
- The best gifts for the eco-responsible family
- The favorite green gifts of teachers and educators
- Green choices for gift exchange
- What to give a host who practices zero waste?
- 5 great eco-friendly gift ideas for the person who has everything
To receive the complete gift guide in PDF format, subscribe to the newsletter!